Project V, Part II: Our Spoonie Lives
This is how it works:
- We are asking for your 1-Tweet Twitter Stories. You must adhere to the 140-character Twitter limit.
- Tweets must be relevant to Disability, Mental illness, Invisible Illness or Carers.
- One Tweet per person please, to start: if you have already participated in #TalkingTuesday and/or #ThinkingThursday, then your existing tweet already posted to our Facebook Page, will be used.
- The Twitter hashtags to use are: #ProjV and #TBofB
- We have a TBofB Twitter Stories Blog where all tweets will be posted
- Tweets will be accepted every day from now until 11pm, 13th February.
- On Valentine’s Day – the only tweets from @BrokenOfBritain will be the 1-Tweet Twitter Stories.
- I am also donating the feed of my personal account, @IconicImagery, to this project. We are also asking for Supporters to donate their Twitter feed for Valentine’s Day and only tweet these stories.
Post-Launch Update 8 February: Facebook & E-mail
- For those who do not use Twitter, your 1-Tweet (140 character) stories can also be posted via the "Twitter Stories" discussion board thread on our Facebook Page.
- We also have a #ProjV Facebook Event Notice which can be shared with your network.
- For those that prefer e-mail, I can contacted directly at email@example.com (my personal projects account rather than the main TBofB email, which gets inundated).
Lisa J. Ellwood
Disability & Mental Health Activist
The Broken of Britain